- The cost of postage and packaging is included within our prices.
- Non-UK customers: Please note that you are responsible for the payment of any customs duties on packages sent to you.
- Most items will be shipped within 2 – 7 days of receipt of your order.
- Parcels will require a signature on receipt.
- For security reasons, parcels can only be sent to the billing address of the cardholder.
- While we hold many of the items on this website in stock, some items will be especially handmade for you. You should therefore allow a maximum of 8 weeks for your order to be made and delivered. If you would like an item sooner, or have a specific deadline, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Very occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an item may take longer than eight weeks to be delivered to you. If this is the case, we will notify you as soon as possible to see if you wish to proceed.
- An automated email confirming receipt of your order will be sent to you once it has been processed. Once you have placed your order, we will endeavour to contact you within a few days with an estimated delivery time. Once your order has been dispatched, we will notify you again by email.
- For delivery within the UK, please notify us if you have not received your order within 48hrs of receiving our ‘Confirmation of Dispatch’ email.
- International deliveries may be handled by a number of different postal services on their way to you. As a result, delays are possible. Packages can also be delayed in customs.
- We are happy to refund the cost of any item purchased on our website, excluding £10 to cover cost of delivery.
- Bespoke orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable (see below for what constitutes a bespoke order).
- If you decide an item is not right for you and wish to return it please contact us within 7 working days of receipt of delivery, stating your name, order number, the code and product name of the item you wish to return, date of purchase, reason for return and whether you’d like a refund or an exchange. If you’d like an exchange, state the product name and code of the item you’d like sent to you. We will then issue you with a Returns Code. Once you have received this, you must return the item to us within 7 working days, along with the returns form that we’ll send to you.
- If you are purchasing a gift it may be possible to extend the standard 7 working day returns period – please contact us before purchasing to arrange this.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We strongly advise that you post items back to us using a secure, signed for, insured postal service such as Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service. We cannot accept responsibility for items that are damaged or lost on their way back to us.
- Items should be returned to us unworn and in their original packaging, and with any tags intact. We will not accept returns on items without original tags or packaging, that have been worn or are no longer in a saleable condition.
- Refunds will only be made to the card with which the item was originally purchased.
- Refunds will be made within 30 working days of cancellation notice.
- Please read our Shipping policy for information on delivery times and charges
- We are happy to order in rings in sizes not listed on our website as a bespoke order. Similarly, the handmade nature of the work we sell means that it is usually possible to request changes to elements of a design – we are happy to arrange this as a bespoke order.
- We regret that bespoke orders are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- A bespoke order is any item of jewellery that is made to your personal specifications.
- Ring sizing is your responsibility. If you have ordered a ring as a bespoke order and you decide it is the wrong size for you, it may be possible to re-size it. However, re-sizing will incur a fee covering any costs involved (charges will vary depending on the extent of the re-size and the style of ring).
- Items are carefully inspected before posting. However, should the item you have ordered have a fault we are, of course, happy to refund its cost, including postage charges.
- Items deemed faulty are those that arrive with the customer damaged, or where there is a manufacturing fault.
- For faulty items, please slip the postage receipt into the package before sending it back to us, so that we can refund you for the postage you have paid to return the item to us.
- On return items will be inspected. Items deemed to be damaged as a result of negligence on the part of the customer will not be accepted as faulty. In such instances, a repair may be offered at the customer’s expense, and items will be returned to the customer at their own cost
- Where possible, we are happy to carry out repairs on items. Please contact to discuss a repair, before sending an item to us.
- Repairs to items damaged as a result of wear and tear will incur a charge covering delivery and any other costs involved.
For reasons of hygiene, earrings for pierced ears are absolutely non-returnable.
We are unable to extend our returns policy for individually commissioned pieces of jewellery.
Pieces made up in a variation of materials or colours to the piece on offer.
Where a bangle, bracelet, ring or other has been specially made for you.
Where necklace lengths are different to those offered.
Personalised items with your name or special text on them.
However, in some circumstances and at the makers discretion, alterations may be possible but will incur extra costs.